Bits and Pieces of Completely Useless Information

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

ALOHA

Aloha senioritas...uhm...and seniors? I dont know. I oficially hate my hair with a passion. I dyed it the color BLONDE....but the black on the bottem didnt leave me :( lol. Now i need to cut off the black and have short hair :(

(tear tear)
OH WELL. I've had it shorter :)

10th grade is pretty freekin awesome. Not really but we can pretend. I like music. I dont know why im giving a lay down of my life...but i am, and thats all there is too.


*deep though of the day*

Why do i have a head ache?


Wasnt that deep?

2 Comments:

Blogger shari said...

you have a headache from all the strange, loud, high pitch noises you make in my ear???

love you my lexi

4:10 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Calcium.

Like I've told you for years. Take calcium and vitamin D.
the girl in my basement suffers the same way.
Constant migraines and nausea.
I bought her calcium and make her take one at night and one in the morning.
Whatta ya know!
Headaches are gone!!

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home