Bits and Pieces of Completely Useless Information

Sunday, January 28, 2007

GAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ME AND KATTTTEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! we're really just soooo cool. =] I love this picture. =]





I hate hair dye. YOU KNOW WHY? cause im DUMB. I grabbed a box out of the bag from the store...and it ends up being my MOMS color. Now she has the really dark color...and mine is too light =X im angry now. But whatever im still amazing =] lol. So.....................................the sun has been nice....it made me smile from my left ear to my right ear. Im a pro skater now, be jealous. =] mmk thanks =]

4 Comments:

Blogger shari said...

lol

you rock!

8:04 AM  
Blogger Becka said...

*snifle* you dont think im cool or like me jk love your blog becka boo

7:48 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

nice shower curtain in the background.

haha about the colour! for the hair that is

10:19 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Hey!
new Post?

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home